1. We believe with the help of God-The Holy Spirit that the Bible is divinely inspired, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: God-The Father, God-The Son and God-The Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is God-The Son, His Deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, His continuing intercession for us and His return to this Earth in glory.
4. We believe that the justification of God-The Father on our lives as believers is solely on the merits, blood, and righteousness of God-The Son, Jesus Christ, and that regeneration (the new birth which is from above) by the power of God-The Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation. This salvation that we have is by grace alone through faith alone.
5. We believe in the total Lordship of Christ over His church; the observance of the ordinances of baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper.
6. We believe Jesus Christ is coming again the second time to receive His own people to Himself who will be with Him for eternity. We believe the second coming of Christ is literal, powerful, and bodily. The second coming of Christ does not take place in stages or phases. Christ will return to receive those who have been born again and judge those who have rejected His rule and reign over their lives. Those who are declared unrighteous will spend an eternity separated from God.
7. We believe in a literal heaven and a literal hell. We believe heaven is the abode of all that receive Christ as Lord and Saviour. We believe hell is the abode of all that reject Christ as Lord and Saviour. We further believe hell is a literal place where God and good do not exist. There exits in hell an eternal fire.
8. We believe there is a spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ so that all Christians must live a life of good works separated from the world in order to be an effective witness to the Lord’s saving grace through the power and personal ministry of the Holy Spirit.